In the high Andean regions of Junín and Huancavelica, a score of native agricultural communities have harvested this record-breaking yield of native potato varieties for export. This endeavor has relied heavily on ancestral agricultural practices, from the cultivation to the harvest of these exotic varietals in some of the world´s harshest climactic conditions.
Our customers can forget about long check-out lines to purchase our Inka Chips "Artisanal Potatoes" - through the Glove App purchases can be made on-the-go from your phone, anywhere, anytime. Simply download the Glove App, create an account or log in as a guest, and our chips will be shipped to you.
We invite you to be part of our team!
We are INKA CROPS, a Peruvian company specialized in the production of export snacks and we are in search of the best talent to take on the challenge as: PRODUCTION OPERATOR
What will you do?
Execute the activities related to the production process (peeling, washing, parboiling, weighing, frying, selection, among others) depending on the type of product and complying with the established safety regulations.
What do you need?
- Being over 18 years.
- Have a complete high school.
- Desirable, with experience of more than 1 year in the area of food production and / or mass consumption.
- Availability to work rotating shifts.
- Availability to work in our plant located in Zárate - San Juan de Lurigancho.
What do we provide?
- Payroll from the first day of work with all the benefits of the law. (Essalud, bonuses, CTS, vacations, life insurance law).
- Salary according to the market.
- 100% covered food.
- Approach bus.
- Corporate benefits.
- Opportunity to make a career line.
- Pleasant work environment.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference OP of Production in the subject of the message.
"We believe in equal opportunities without discrimination based on origin, race, gender, religion, socioeconomic status or disability, our selection process is based on the skills and merits demonstrated by the applicants"